Complaint procedure in the event of misuse of your personal data
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data as well as oppose the processing of your personal data.
In this context, you may send a complaint by post or email to the Compliance Department of BPER S.A. at the following address: BPER Bank Luxembourg s.a., L-2449 Luxembourg, 30 Boulevard Royal email: email@example.com
In order to correctly identify your complaint and to be able to answer you as soon as possible, we kindly ask you to provide us with the following information:
- Your identity;
- The personal data for which you are making the request;
- The circumstances in which BPER Bank Luxembourg s.a obtained your personal data.
In the specific case of a request to correct, delete or block your personal data, we kindly ask you to specify the reasons why your data is inaccurate or incomplete, or the reasons why you believe your data has not been processed in compliance with regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
Once the complaint has been recorded, BPER Bank Luxembourg s.a must reply to you in writing within four weeks and specify:
- What actions have been/will be taken,
- and the period during which it will be informed of the actions taken, which nevertheless shall not exceed a total of eight weeks.
This four-week deadline may be extended in certain circumstances.
You may submit a second complaint directly to the Management of BPER Bank Luxembourg s.a. if:
- The answer you received remains unsatisfactory;
- You have not received an answer within the above-mentioned eight-week timeframe.
You may submit your complaint to the supervisory authority, the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD; L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette, 1, avenue du Rock'n Roll) or seek a judicial remedy before the courts.
You may also lodge a complaint with BPER Bank Luxembourg s.a. Data Protection Officer (DPO) when:
- You believe the measures decided by BPER Bank Luxembourg s.a. have remained unsatisfactory;
- You have not received an answer within the above-mentioned timeframe;
Data protection Officer
BPER Bank Luxembourg s.a,
30 Boulevard Royal email: firstname.lastname@example.org